Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Halloween Monsters for AHSC #234

Hello and welcome back, crafty friends!  Michelle Stewart has another fun sketch for us to work with this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I miss celebrating Halloween now that there aren't any little ones at my house so I decided to have some seasonal fun with this week's project









details:  I started with the Jeepers Creepers paper pack, which was last year's Halloween kit from CTMH.  I used two of the patterned paper from the kit as well as two of the PML cards.  I broke out a retired alpha stamp set called Tiny Typewriter and Lagoon ink to create the sentiment I wanted in the word bubble.  I also used Lagoon ink to create the upside down monster from the Monstrous Halloween stamp set and Thin Cuts, which I positioned on Pansy cardstock.  I fussy cut some tiny monsters from one of the kit's zip strips for embellishments and added some light green glitter glue to create a "slime trail" under the purple monster.  I love these colors and the whimsical monsters so much, I think I'm going to have to make this card part of a layout of the various costumes my kids wore when they went trick or treating.

You can see what the rest of the design team came up with by following this link.  Of course, we would love to see your take on this sketch as well.  As always, you have until 10:55 pm Eastern/9:55 pm Central to add your projects HERE.  Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!  ~~  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment