Wednesday, May 3, 2017

You Are Not Alone for AHSC #210

Hello and welcome back, crafty friends!  I couldn't resist using this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, some new paper, and a mix of old and new stamps to create a special card for a young woman in our community who was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
I used an 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" card base cut from Blossom cardstock and a 4 x 5 1/4" panel of this heart-patterned piece from the new Little Dreamer kit.  I cut a 1 x 5" piece of white cardstock, covered it in a strip of washi tape that is Lagoon with white hearts (retired).  I then cut a 2 3/4 x 2 1/4" piece of white cardstock and used a second generation stamping with Lagoon ink and the ribbon image from the retired Always Remember set.  On top of that, I stamped the sentiment in black Memento ink from the stamp included in the WYW Here For You kit.  For a little added dimension, I inked the edges of the center panel in Glacier and then added these two heart brads that I've had for years.

We would love to see your take on this sketch.  As always, you have until 10:55 pm Eastern/9:55 pm Central Daylight Savings Time on Sunday, 5/7/17, and you can link your projects HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!  ~~  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment