Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wise Guy Birthday Meets Confetti Wishes


As soon as I saw the Wise Guy Birthday stamp set, I showed it to my husband and we were both in agreement this would be perfect for my daughter's birthday this year.  My daughter and I are so similar, she began to see it as a bit of a competition and all through school her biggest goal was to beat my GPA and ACT test scores (even though I told her to set her sights higher than that, lol).  At any rate, I paired that stamp set with this card base from the retired Artfully sent Cricut cartridge and the hat base from the Artistry cartridge, and the super fun (but also retired) Confetti wishes paper kit.

Luckily, my daughter is a good sport and she laughed out loud and then we had a good chuckle and some fun reminiscing together over some birthday cake.















Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  
Happy crafting!  ~~  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment