Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Quoth the Raven for AHSC #182

Hello, crafty friends!  I have spent a lovely autumn evening playing with this week's from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I had initially thought I would make a breast cancer awareness card but as I was also enjoying "The Walking Dead" marathon while I crafted, somehow I ended up with a Halloween themed card instead.






details:  All products used for this one are from CTMH and most are retired items.  I started with this set of patterned papers from the Mischief kit on a 6 x 4" base of Smokey Plum cardstock. The left edge of the orange paper is one of the zip strips from that kit and I edged it with a piece of black shimmer trim that I ran through my trimmer to get a thinner piece.  For the smaller panel, I used the Quoth the Raven stamp with Tuxedo Black ink by Memento on a piece of Colonial White CS sponged with Smokey Plum ink and backed with the Smokey  Plum piece of the earlier version of fundamental papers that  had clear embossed designs.

This was another really fun and versatile sketch to work with and I hope you are able to make time to craft this week and give this sketch a try.  As always, you have until 10 pm Central time on Sunday, 10/23/16, to link your project  over at the AHSC blog.  The more the merrier, and we'd love to see your creations!

Happy crafting!  ~~  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment