Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Penelope for BTF Challenge

Hello!  Are you as ready for spring as I am?  If so, you will love the bright, cheerful colors in the Penelope paper pack, which is being featured at the Between The Folds Challenge this week.  This is the first project I've made with this kit and I wanted to create a simple but special thank you card for a very special person:  I have mentioned Jackie, my best friend's daughter who happens to have Downs Syndrome, several times.  Last week Jackie surprised me with a lovely picture she had colored of a butterfly and lots of flowers "just because she was missing me."  Hearing that really made my heart smile so naturally I wanted to reciprocate, and now that it's done I can't wait to give it to her and see her lovely smile!



















details:  As mentioned, I used the Penelope paper kit for this one.  I stamped and fussy cut the Frame Flare stamp set in Thistle ink and a retired Hostess Rewards stamp set called Variety of Thanks in Pixie ink.  For a little something extra I added a bow using Pixie extra thick twine.  And that's all there is to this one.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the lovely creations this week at BTF!
Happy crafting!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment