Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Liquid Glass techniques for Between The Folds challenge

Hello again, crafty friends!  This week it is Team B's turn at Between The Folds challenge blog bring you some inspiration using Liquid Glass adhesive.  This is one versatile product and is good for far more than adhesive!  In fact, I had a really hard time deciding which one to use for today's  post.

Once again, I'm using the Charlotte paper kit.  I love all the dimension and shine in this kit's embellishments so I decided to add a little more of both by covering my letter stickers with Liquid Glass.  Since I haven't used this technique before, I wasn't sure if it would be better to apply the LG before or after I placed the stickers on the layout, so I chose after and just went slowly, applying right out of the bottle, and I had no issues at all.
Now, I have a confession:  after several years of paper crafting and almost 5 years of being a CTMH consultant, I am just now starting to scrapbook my own photos after years of making layouts from workshop kits for display or for other people, but I was inspired to create this layout for my favorite photo from my wedding. My husband and I eloped - yes, Justice of the Peace and everything - so we don't have the traditional photos taken by a professional photographer and I'm thinking this playful layout really matches our style.  Now, if I can just remember where I actually put the photo...
Be sure to check out the projects from the rest of the design team and don't forget, you have until Monday evening, 2/29.  Hope you can join us this week!  ~~  Annette

1 comment:

  1. What a nice layout! Love how you added the liquid glass to the stickers "YOU & ME".

    ReplyDelete