Wednesday, June 18, 2014

sketch challenge at CAS

I *just* missed the deadline to actually enter this challenge but I was in need of a little crafting therapy today so I whipped this out over my lunch hour, and I wanted to share it anyway because the sketch from (CAS) Colours and Sketch Challenge #78 was so versatile it really had me thinking but no one else used torn paper for their project.

details:  I went back to one of my all time favorite CTMH papers, For Always, which {sadly} is retired, but it lends itself so well to torn paper projects.  I backed the patterned papers with Ruby cs and used blank ink and another piece of Ruby cs to stamp the sentiment from the Casual Expressions set.  While this is one of the sets that is Cricut-compatible (specifically, the Artiste cartridge) but I hand cut this one just for the sake of time.


Happy crafting!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment