Sunday, February 3, 2013

Using what I've got #2

So once again I missed a deadline to submit this for a challenge (Stamptacular Sunday #200 to use spots and stripes in case you're curious) but I thought it turned out well enough to go ahead and share.  This is the first card I've made using this sketch from Make It From Your Heart Vol.1 and this is another project featuring retired but previously unused items from my stash, and I felt this was the *perfect* sentiment for the person this card is intended for. 

All products used are from Close To My Heart.  The paper is the retired "Sophia" kit which features Hollyhock, Blush, and Pear.  The stamp is from the "Live Out Loud" set which was the stamp of the month in July '12, and the shape was cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge.
Happy crafting,  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment