Monday, July 30, 2012

Florentine birthday card

Since I'm already here, I am going to share a card I made for my sister-in-law's very belated birthday.  The card was inspired by the MOJO Monday sketch #250 but that was a busy week for me and I didn't get it finished in time to have in included in the challenge.  Still, I liked how it came together in the end and I'm hoping she will like it as well.  And just in case you aren't familiar with MOJO Monday challenges yet, here's the link to their home page:
http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/

All papers were from Close To My Heart's current Florentine paper kit.  I stamped the larger stitching pattern on the banner with Brown Bag ink using the D1495 set (again, I can't find the name but I think it originally came with the You & Me kit), the smaller stitching pattern on the blue background square was stamped with Cocoa ink using the stamp from last year's Elemental Workshop on the Go.  The "You're the Best" sentiment was from a consultant set "A Huge Thanks" using Twilight ink.

Happy crafting!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment